Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

a personal step

Hello everyone! I just wanted to update and let everyone know that I have begun work on my sport nutrition counseling certification. That means I will officially know what I'm talking about (okay well I might already know what I'm talking about, but I will officially be able to give you sound advice). Through this certification I will be focusing on nutrition before, during, and after activity, as well as maintaining a healthy weight (losing as well as gaining), and more importantly, how to guide someone to be as healthy as they can be through nutrition and exercise. Thanks everyone for sticking this out with me. I am very excited about this opportunity, and I can't wait to meet with people one-on-one to spread a "wealth of health" (can you believe that just came to me?).

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment